Hope

Hope is a sincere belief that the possibility exists for a desired outcome. I have hope…hope that I, and all others, will be aware of the countless blessings in our lives each day, hope that all people will discover their God-given gifts, and hope that they will contribute their gifts to the greater good of the world. I have hope that we will see opportunity in the face of adversity, that we will appreciate all that we have, that we will seek the best in others, that we will love unconditionally, that we will forgive, that we will serve, that with each day the world will be a better place. I have hope that I will always express love and that I will open my heart to the love that exists in all people. I have hope that we will all be at peace in all of life’s moments, that we will know our passions and follow our dreams, that we will always do what we are capable of doing. I have hope that we all will live in harmony, regardless of race, gender, heritage, political views, spiritual affiliation, or any other variable that has potential to create a barrier. I have hope that we will celebrate our differences and that we will see how our unique attributes can work collaboratively toward a greater purpose. I have hope that we will see beyond the limitations of our fears, anticipations, and regrets, and that we will always do the right thing. I have hope that we will reside in the conscious presence of God everywhere, all the time. Most of all, I have hope that peace will blanket the world.

BACK TO ARTICLES